Feel The Power Of Flex Belt – Get Strong Toned ABS and Strong Stomach Muscles
The Flex Belt® is the first Ab Belt Toning system cleared by the FDA for Toning, Firming and Strengthening the stomach muscles. With The Flex Belt®, you can train your abs even if you’re too busy or too tired for a traditional workout. Just slip on the comfortable toning ab belt and the clinically demonstrated, patented medical-grade technology stimulates the nerves that make your muscles contract and relax. As a result, you get an effective abdominal workout that targets all the muscles in your abdomen – all in just 30 minutes a day.
How Flex Belt Works
• The unique construction of the Flex Belt® features three pre-positioned, medical-grade Gel Pads, covering the central abdominals & external obliques.
• During your toning session, signals from the Flex Belt® reach out to nerves where they are most concentrated.
• These nerves branch out to all of the stomach muscles causing them to contract and relax naturally, working all of the muscles at the same time, not just those directly under the gel pads.
With each The Flex Belt® purchased you will receive ONE (1) The Flex Belt® with Rechargeable Power and set of Gel Pads, ONE (1) Extension Belt, FREE 30 day access to The Flex Belt Meal Planner and ONE (1) instruction manual all for one easy payment today of $199.99 and shipping is FREE! The Flex Belt¨ comes with a 60-Day Money Back Guarantee (Less S&H). No questions asked. Your order will normally ship within 1-2 business days. Priority shipping on domestic orders takes 2-4 business days after processing. Express shipping available on all domestic orders and takes 1-2 business days after processing. Offers from Canada will incur an additional $10.00 shipping fee. Offer subject to change.
General FAQs before buy The Flex Belt
Yes, it contracts the stomach muscles for all of the users that use it as instructed helping to tone, tighten and strengthen. The technology used in the Flex Belt® Belts has been clinically demonstrated.
One 6-week clinical study showed that:
• 100% of participants felt that their abs felt more toned and firm.
• 92.3% of participants felt the firmness of their abdominal muscles increased.
***Conducted by Dr. John Porcari, PHD – Professor of Exercise and Sports Medicine at the University of Wisconsin – La Crosse, 2008. Results compiled from a satisfaction questionnaire.
The unique construction of The Flex Belt® features three pre-positioned, medical-grade Gel Pads, covering the central abdominal muscles and external obliques.
Signals from The Flex Belt® reach out to nerves located in the abdomen, where they are most concentrated. These nerves branch out to reach all the abdominal muscles, not just those under the pads, causing them to relax and contract naturally and in sync, working all the muscles at the same time.
Hours: 9am-6pm MST Monday-Friday
US Toll-Free: (800) 222-7154
International: (575) 882-0333I have a pre-existing illness, can I still use a The Flex Belt® device?
• Heart problems, including people fitted with a pacemaker
• Diabetes of the type which requires you to inject insulin
• Cancer, particularly if you have cancerous lesions on your skin